The higher activity of banks in consumer lending , the more lawsuits against incorrect clients.
According to the portal femida.az, working on this week ( 17-21 February ) the courts of various levels of capital considered 120 cases , most of which ended either in favor of creditors or were postponed.
Leader is DemirBank with 13 claims against customers . Following with 10 lawsuits is JSC Unibank. Nine claims are from the
On account of Amrahbank there are 7 ,
In industry was invested only 1 billion 461.2 million ( 9.6%) , in agriculture and processing industry - 734.1 million manat ( 4.8% ) , transport and communication - 500.9 million ( 3.3%). Aggregate bank lending to energy, chemistry and the development of natural resources totaled 299.2 million ( 2%).
Most Popular Stories
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Obama Imposes Sanctions on Russian Officials
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- 'Walking Dead' Takes a Shocking Turn: Recap
- Ford Flies High on Speed