Nationwide building society has become the latest financial services company to be hit by IT problems, with customers reporting yesterday that they were unable to make payments or use online banking services.
The building society, which on Thursday reported that it had seen a surge in new current account customers in 2013, confirmed the problems with card payments, but said it was unaware of any issues with its internet services.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- Fiat Chrysler to Build 3 Jeeps in China
- Hawaii is Genetically Engineered Crop Flash Point