Nationwide building society has become the latest financial services company to be hit by IT problems, with customers reporting yesterday that they were unable to make payments or use online banking services.
The building society, which on Thursday reported that it had seen a surge in new current account customers in 2013, confirmed the problems with card payments, but said it was unaware of any issues with its internet services.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign