Secretary of Banking and Securities
"We have been seeing a number of banking executives and boards recognize the desirability of the state charter," said Moyer. "We are accessible, responsive, and familiar with the needs and local markets of
"Our bank's board carefully evaluated whether the federal or state charter best supported our business model. We are very pleased with our conversion to the state charter," said
A total of 16 Pennsylvania banks have converted from federal to state oversight since 2011.
For more information about the
TNS 24KuanRap-140221 30FurigayJof-4644787 30FurigayJof
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?