eGovernment Authority (eGA),
Ahmed Buhazza, the eService Delivery and Channel Enhancement director honoured the seven achievers of the 139 participants and each one obtained gift vouchers from
The winning apps included the 'Blood Bank App , 'Electricity & Water Meter Reading App', Bahrain Transportation App , Smart Alarm App , 'Bahrain Medicine or Analysis App , 'Bahrain Business Explorer , and 'Review & Payment of LMRA Fees .
Buhazza stated that, competition mainly concentrated and promoted to a culture of innovation in the government service delivery.
The authority has launched new government eServices in smartphone applications on a yearly basis in line with the objectives of the National eGovernment Strategy 2016.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset