The province says it has also agreed to a power assets and water rights purchase agreement with the mill.
The loan is fully repayable and will be spread out over 59 quarterly payments.
The final payment is due on
Beginning in October the Island will be divided into two E-I regions _ a capital and non-capital region.
The unemployment rate in
The pair who already face charges of possession of stolen goods and fraud are to return to a
He says that gives those businesses an advantage over their non-aboriginal competitors.
P-E-I potato processor
The move follows a reduction of 60 positions from the
The affected positions include 20 hourly employees and three staff positions.
A spokeswoman for
Another attempt at negotiations has broken down between the union representing 420 home support workers in
The N-S-G-E-U says its bargaining committee returned to the table with the employer but was unable to reach its key demand which is parity with those doing the same work in hospitals.
An emergency meeting will be held Sunday with the members of Local 34.
The workers will legally be able to strike as of next Friday.
(Atlantic Update by
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- Fiat Chrysler to Build 3 Jeeps in China
- Hawaii is Genetically Engineered Crop Flash Point