The province says it has also agreed to a power assets and water rights purchase agreement with the mill.
The loan is fully repayable and will be spread out over 59 quarterly payments.
The final payment is due on
Beginning in October the Island will be divided into two E-I regions _ a capital and non-capital region.
The unemployment rate in
The pair who already face charges of possession of stolen goods and fraud are to return to a
He says that gives those businesses an advantage over their non-aboriginal competitors.
P-E-I potato processor
The move follows a reduction of 60 positions from the
The affected positions include 20 hourly employees and three staff positions.
A spokeswoman for
Another attempt at negotiations has broken down between the union representing 420 home support workers in
The N-S-G-E-U says its bargaining committee returned to the table with the employer but was unable to reach its key demand which is parity with those doing the same work in hospitals.
An emergency meeting will be held Sunday with the members of Local 34.
The workers will legally be able to strike as of next Friday.
(Atlantic Update by
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Amazon Prime Grabs Classic HBO TV Series
- Wellness Programs Grow More Popular With Employers
- Procter & Gamble Income Up on Cost Cutting
- Sales of New Homes Fell 14.5 Percent in March
- Obama Opens Japan Trip with Sushi Stop
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power
- FedEx Sued Over Deadly California Bus Crash
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter