Many Americans unfortunately don't realize that the word “Annuity” is an umbrella term for a variety of different product types that are each uniquely designed to target significant risks retirees face such as life longevity (outliving ones assets) and market uncertainty. This lack of awareness is most troubling because many of today’s retirees often do not have pension plans to supplement the limited amount of lifetime income generated from social security, which exposes many retirees to the risk of running out of assets while in retirement.
To further help Americans get informed about their retirement income options (even if away from their computer), Annuity123 has upgraded its expansive education center known as “Annuity Wiki-University” to a platform which is easy to navigate on mobile phones and small tablets. Now, anyone interested in learning about the various types of annuities has unlimited and full access to hundreds of educational articles written by established annuity professionals across
Annuity123 was designed to help Americans understand the full spectrum of options they have within the annuity industry. Best of all, the educational material is provided by top annuity professionals across
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11605000.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March