ENP Newswire -
Release date- 20022014 - On
It's already become an integral part of the modern world of plastic cards. Increasingly widespread use of them as a result of the cash goes to the background.
The event was opened by the Central Bank First Deputy Chairman
Mr. A. increasing prioritization of non-cash payments in their speech, the
'Non-cash payments, the bank's leaders' as well as 'a leader in the e-banking services, the bank' nominations and awarded to the winner of the event was the announcement of the list of banks. Mr.
Fortunately, banks are distinguished in the field of non-cash payments in the event of the campaign, including the 'Bank' which was presented in a letter of thanks.
Most Popular Stories
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Senators Reach Deal on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Deborah Hersman Quits NTSB
- Swedish Journalist Nils Horner Shot Dead in Kabul
- Copper Plunges on China Jitters
- Job Openings Less Than Expected in January
- U.S. Stocks Sink for 3rd Day in a Row