The company late Thursday projected an adjusted first-quarter loss of 2 to
The company is also ramping up its marketing campaign and expects 2014 earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization to be only slightly higher than last year.
Revenue rose 20 percent to
Analysts expected a profit of
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter
- AC/DC Denies Rumor It's Done Rocking
- U.S. Capacity Utlization Rate Rose More Than Expected in March
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen