ENP Newswire -
Release date- 20022014 -
Enhanced speed of access to the documents offers healthcare enterprises increased efficiency, while moving towards a paperless environment considerably reduces associated costs.
Fast, simultaneous access to information
HYDMedia is more than simply an electronic document management (EDM) system; it's an integrated enterprise content management (ECM) solution. All documents, being clinical, administrative or financial - whether produced by the hospital's IT systems or digitized- is fed into HYDMedia via standard processes and interfaces, during the clinical workflow.
The information is then automatically indexed to allow quick and intuitive searching, for example by tree structure, by keywords or specific views like per case, activity or document type . The authorized users have access at any time to all information generated in the facility: medical, administrative and financial records. Access rights and traceability of actions provide security and control over sensitive data.
With HYDMedia, documents can be shared quickly and securely, without duplicating the original. In a way, 'HYDMedia is to the hospital what
A single 'digital health record' from anywhere in the hospital
By significantly - or even completely - eliminating paper, HYDMedia also makes it possible for the hospitals to reduce the costs associated with the use of paper - i.e. for printing, copying, transportation and storage.
HYDMedia supports each hospital to carry out a digitization strategy that is based on the maturity of its own organization and the heterogeneity of its existing IT infrastructure. It is independent of the technical platform and Health IT systems in use, thanks to HYDMedia's standard interfaces.
Proven in the field
As innovative and proven solution, already adopted by more than 400 healthcare sites in the world, HYDMedia covers the needs of interhospital, regional and even national projects. At the 13th annual IHE-Europe Connectathon 2013,
'As hospitals increasingly go 'paperless', document sharing and collaboration between different enterprises will grow. With HYDMedia,
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict