Mortgage Master, a super-regional mortgage bank and one of the country’s largest privately-owned mortgage companies, announced today that 67 of the Company’s loan officers have qualified to be considered for the Scotsman Guide’s Top Originators of 2013 rankings. This group of loan officers, which represents 21% of all loan officers at Mortgage Master, originated loans across 19 states. In 2012, Mortgage Master had 22 loan officers ranked in Scotsman Guide’s Top Originators List.
To be eligible for consideration in the Top Originators 2013 rankings, mortgage originators must have a total personal residential loan volume of at least
“Mortgage Master is extremely proud to have such a large group of our loan officers qualify for this year’s prestigious list of top producing originators. Even more impressive, is that 27 of Mortgage Master’s loan officers generated loan volume in excess of
The Scotsman Guide's Top Originators is the industry's most-comprehensive, verified rankings of the nation's top-producing residential mortgage brokers, originators, loan officers, bankers, etc. To ensure accuracy, all submitted data undergoes an extensive verification and auditing process prior to the publication of the Top Originators rankings.
About Mortgage Master
The corporate headquarters is located in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11604604.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11