The company has not determined the size or price of the offering.
2U said it would sell a portion of the shares, while shareholders are expected to sell some shares. The company plans to list its stock on the Nasdaq under the ticker symbol "TWOU."
The company, based in
According to its filing with the
2U says it plans to use the IPO proceeds for marketing and sales costs, as well as to fund technology and content development.
Most Popular Stories
- Malaysia, Flight 370 Relatives Talk Financial Help
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- Jack White Records Songs, Releases Vinyl in Hours
- 420 Pot Holiday Tries To Go Mainstream
- Report: Next Iran Nuclear Talks Set for New York
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat