The company has not determined the size or price of the offering.
2U said it would sell a portion of the shares, while shareholders are expected to sell some shares. The company plans to list its stock on the Nasdaq under the ticker symbol "TWOU."
The company, based in
According to its filing with the
2U says it plans to use the IPO proceeds for marketing and sales costs, as well as to fund technology and content development.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign