The new MX-180 supporting optical or copper transport allows the deployment of Gigabit Ethernet interface services at customer premises without the need for a large and complex infrastructure. Requiring less power than competitive offerings, the fully programmable MX 180 enables service providers to cost-effectively deliver advanced applications, including different iterations of video and data services emerging in the marketplace. It can be used to deliver uncompromising triple play services in an MDU deployment or used in a data intensive office environment.
"The MX-180-GE-LT provides a powerful management facility that delivers advanced IP capabilities, delivering secure, reliable and efficient voice, data and video services," said
The devices deliver Gigabit Ethernet Aggregation, Multi-Dwelling Unit (MDU) and Optical Networking Unit (ONU) features in a compact, hardened form-factor. The RJ45-connector model provides 24 Gigabit Ethernet fixed RJ45 copper downlink/subscriber ports and allows for a cost-effective method of deploying copper Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet services. The models also offer multiple Gigabit Ethernet uplink interfaces.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign