We received very positive feedback from customers and distribution partners, who appreciate the Molex App functionalities for users on the move, states
Featuring enhanced screens with convenient layouts, the Molex App provides a richer and more tactile user experience. The Molex App enables easy navigation to browse products and narrow a search down to a product family. Overviews range from power to signal to I/O products. Tablet and smartphone users can explore product options and compare key features, save favorites to review later and email data, images and links.
As a global company we are delighted to give customers all over the world anytime, anywhere access to Molex solutions right at their fingertips, adds Krause.
Molex has also developed a mobile friendly version of its website, with streamlined pages for faster, easier access. Visiting www.molex.com will automatically direct most smartphone users to the mobile site, which is designed to provide full functionality on a small screen. Or, users may visit m.molex.com for instant mobile access.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder