The Embedded Artists' LPC/LPC812 MAX rapid prototyping board available from
The LPC812 MAX provides 16Kbytes of Flash memory and 4Kbytes of RAM. The board can be powered by either a 3.3V or 5V external power supply, or by the USB port. A 14?pin serial expansion connector provides development access to general purpose I/O pins (GPIO) as well as the I2C, SPI, and UART serial ports of the LPC812 MCU.
The flexibility, programmability, and expandability of the Embedded Artists LPC800/LPC812 MAX rapid prototyping board allows developers to combine Arduino?compatible expansion hardware with the easy code development of the LPCXpresso code development environment and the programming simplicity of the mbed drag?n?drop interface.
With its broad product line and unsurpassed customer service, Mouser caters to design engineers and buyers by delivering What's Next in advanced technologies. Mouser offers customers 20 global support locations and the latest, most technologically advanced components for their newest design projects.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- Arriola Takes Charge at SoCalGas
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday