Since mid-2013, the manufacturer of a market-leading translation management system has enabled language service providers to expand their Across competencies and make them visible with the label. The certification comprises five modules on the subjects of project management, terminology work, and system administration in Across and is custom-tailored to user needs.
"As a technology-independent language service provider, we of course want to be able to offer our customers expertise in connection with all key tools. The participation of our team members in this training is greatly appreciated, and we are confident that the training contents have rounded off our existing extensive Across Language Server user skills," says
The training courses are currently offered in German and English and take place in small, intensively coached training groups at the Across headquarters in Karlsbad near Karlsruhe,
Across reader contact:
Tel: +49 7248 925-425
info (at) across (dot) net
About Across Systems
Across, based in Karlsbad,
The Across Language Server can be used for EN 15038:2006-compliant translation services. As
Within the scope of its product development, Across collaborates with international universities and academies. For many years, Across has also been focusing on cooperative partnerships with renowned technology companies and language service providers.
Customers of Across (extract): 1&1
Further information about
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11597454.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions