GIGABYTE, the world s leading premium gaming hardware manufacture, is pleased to introduce the latest super gaming graphics card, GV-NTITANBLKD5-6GD-B. Built with the highly anticipated GeForce® GTX TITAN BLACK GPU, GV-NTITANBLKD5-6GD-B utilizes the latest 28nm fabrication process, features 6GB GDDR5 memory and adapts 2880 CUDA cores. GIGABYTE GV-NTITANBLKD5-6GD-B not only supports Microsoft DirectX® 11.2 and PCI-Express 3.0 architecture, but also supports NVIDIA® 3D Vision Surround, G-Sync , PhysX®, and GPU Boost 2.0 technology. With the use of GIGABYTE OC GURU II software, GV-NTITANBLKD5-6GD-B can increase the overclocking capacity by unlocking the hardware limitation and brings hardcore gamers an ultimate gaming experience base on the GPU Boost 2.0 technology.
According to the latest NVIDIA® technology GPU BOOST 2.0 , GV-NTITANBLKD5-6GD-B provides gamers an unlimited overclocking capability by using GIGABYTE OC GURU II to adjust maximum core voltage and synchronize the GPU temperature and power consumption. These main features not only increase the overclocking ability but also deliver an extremely performance to make gamers enjoy the amazing gaming experience.
4K Ultra HD Gaming Experience
GV-NTITANBLKD5-6GD-B can support 4K ultra HD monitors or multiple monitors gaming with high-speed double precision and 6GB of frame buffer memory. Besides, with
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder