ENP Newswire -
Release date- 18022014 -
This high-performance, high-capacity server takes full advantage of the latest Intel Xeon processor E7-8800/4800 v2 advances and provides architecture innovations such as dual-zone cooling to support the highest performance (155 watt TDP) processors. This system features 96x DIMM slots supporting up to 6TB DDR3 1600MHz Reg. ECC R/LRDIMMs, up to 48x 2.5' hot-swap HDD/SSDs, 12Gb/s SAS3 backplane, 11x PCI-E 3.0 slots, dual 10GBase-T ports plus 1x dedicated LAN port for IPMI 2.0 remote monitoring and redundant (2+2) 1620W hot-swappable Platinum Level high-efficiency power supplies. With high memory capacity and flexible I/O expansion, this platform is ideal for deployment in Data Center, virtualization and mission critical Enterprise applications. To ensure customers the fastest deployment time, these servers will be sold as complete solutions with testing and validation of CPUs, memory and additional components prior to ship.
'Supermicro's new 4U 4-Way X10 SuperServers feature a radically new split-level design which provides dual-zone cooling, ensuring
'With the launch of new Intel Xeon processor E7-8800/4800/2800 v2 product families, high end, multi-socket server solutions from Supermicro can deliver significantly greater performance and expansion options for enterprise IT's extreme data processing and advanced analytics needs,' said
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?