The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "A thermo-mechanical study and TGA results corroborated these findings, indicating a lower viscosity and a decrease in the degradation temperatures of the polymer in the presence of aminosilane-modified HNT."
For more information on this research see: The effects of silane coupling agents on the properties of PHBV/halloysite nanocomposites. Applied Clay Science, 2014;87():311-319. Applied Clay Science can be contacted at: Elsevier Science Bv, PO Box 211, 1000 Ae
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista