StackIQ, a leading provider of cluster management solutions for Big Infrastructure, including Big Data, Cloud, enterprise Linux applications, and HPC, today released a new version of its comprehensive cluster management software. The new version is immediately available for download from the company’s website.
StackIQ Cluster Manager is based on the latest enterprise Linux — Red Hat Enterprise Linux and CentOS 6.5 — and features an enhanced graphical user interface (GUI) along with powerful tools that help administrators automate host configuration, application definition, and cluster topology. StackIQ Cluster Manager now also embeds and controls Salt for live change management tasks.
Additionally, enterprise customers now have access to updated Big Data Rolls (modules) that connect the StackIQ core with the Hadoop platforms of
The latest release of StackIQ Cluster Manager offers many features enterprise customers desire, including:
• Spreadsheet driven host configuration, application definition, and cluster topology
• Optimized RAID controller configuration automated per host/stack
• Salt embedded for live change management
• Cluster-wide device validation and asset inventory
• Real time high resolution device utilization monitoring
• Integration with native Hadoop management APIs
“The latest release of StackIQ Cluster Manager combined with an update of its Big Data and HPC Rolls continue our tradition of solving Big Infrastructure challenges,” said
The latest version of StackIQ Cluster Manager is now available for download.
StackIQ, a leading provider of software that automates the deployment and management of Big Infrastructure. Based on open-source Rocks cluster-management software, StackIQ simplifies the installation and management of the hardware and software that provides the infrastructure for large-scale environments with tens, hundreds, or thousands of servers supporting Big Data, Cloud, enterprise Linux applications, and High-Performance Computing.
StackIQ products include software developed by the
For additional information, contact:
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11603183.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO