The event, organized by the
"I'm enjoying the experience," the filmmaker told Efe as he gazed down on the city.
Since arriving here at the beginning of the month, Crespo and his colleagues have been taking every opportunity to get "Aquel no era yo" in front of the Academy voters before the
"I came with the intention to do everything we could to win that Oscar and we are calm in the knowledge that we have done everything," he said. "If we don't win it's because there is another film that's better, or because it just works out that way."
Crespo sees "The Voorman Problem," featuring "Hobbit" star
"If you have an actor of that level, your campaign is at another level than ours," the Spaniard acknowledged.
"I am very conscious of how the Academy works. The best films don't win," Crespo said. "For me, in fact, I love watching the ceremony, (but) the film I want never wins." EFE
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West