The latest edition of ESET Secure Authentication launched just days ago is an advanced two-factor (2FA) authentication application which provides a potent combination of ultra-secure access to online applications, while introducing even greater ease of installation and support. The added integration flexibility provided by the Software Development Kit (SDK) and Application Programming Interface (API) extends the protection to even wider range of applications and data. The first version of ESET Secure Authentication was released in 2013 and proved that strong multi-factor protection is a critical component of protecting today s companies from potential damage brought on by a successful cyber-attack.
In addition, the new version of ESET Mobile Security, includes the option to create customized versions for TELCO operators. The completely rebuilt and redesigned security product for Android has improved scanning, an Anti-Phishing module to protect your data and a sleek user interface.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation