Of the last ten trading sessions, eight of them has resulted in the SPX finishing higher.
On the daily chart the SPRI is undoubtedly nearing extremes that could see this rally fizzle out in the short-term some time next week.
But now on the weekly you have a non-traditional upside reversal that took place, as we thought might happen last week.
What do I make of all this? Simply that I expect the easy money has been made in this market and we probably have another good week or so of trading to the upside before this market begins to stall out some or at the very least where its direction comes into question.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South