With security breaches on the rise and the stolen smartphone problem an international growing crisis, the Company uses a four-step authentication solution to secure and protect personal and private data on your smart device. In addition, the Company's solution can also identify, track and locate your smart device.
As a first step in its international plans, the Company is focusing on establishing its presence in the Israeli high-tech industry/silicon valley and has registered senternetphigamma.co.il. It believes that it has a natural affinity in the Israeli high-tech industry with its revolutionary technologies for smart devices i.e. its four-layered authentication key fob.
Further to shareholder approval, the company has completed a return of capital by the issue of four common shares for each common share held increasing the number of common shares to 33,471,650.
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: The statements contained herein which are not historical are forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed in the forward-looking statements, including, but not limited to, certain delays beyond the company's control with respect to market acceptance of new technologies or products, delays in testing and evaluation of products, and other risks detailed from time to time in the Company's filings.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder