The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Finally, the inclusion complex formation, hydrogen bonding, and - interaction between the CD-IL, benzyl paraben (ArP), and DC 193C were proven using H-1 NMR and 2D NOESY spectroscopy."
For more information on this research see: Cloud Point Extraction of Parabens Using Non-Ionic Surfactant with Cylodextrin Functionalized Ionic Liquid as a Modifier.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting M.S. Noorashikin, Univ Sci Malaysia, Adv Med & Dental Inst, Kepala Batas 13200, Pulau Pinang,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party