Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Our results demonstrate the use of evaporation-induced self-assembly with DNA as a straightforward method to produce the one-dimensional coupling of localized plasmons with a longer scale, and to facilitate the fabrication of optical sensor chips for single-molecule detection via SERS."
For more information on this research see: Simple Fabrication of One-Dimensional Metal Nanostructures and Their Application for SERS Analysis. Analytical Sciences, 2014;30(1):151-156. Analytical Sciences can be contacted at: Japan Soc Analytical Chemistry, 26-2 Nishigotanda 1 Chome Shinagawa-Ku,
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic