Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "This paper reports the first record of D. volitans in the Eastern English Channel."
For more information on this research see: First record of Dadylopterus volitans (Dactylopteridae) in the Eastern English Channel. Cybium, 2013;37(4):307-308. Cybium can be contacted at: Soc Francaise D Ichtyologie, Museum Natl D Histoire Naturelle, 43 Rue Cuvier, 75231
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party