Ittiam’s optimized HEVC Decoder is selected and licensed by Realtek for their ARM CPU based TV and Set Top Box products
Ittiam’s solutions were actively evaluated by Realtek before the selection of Ittiam as the Intellectual Property provider for HEVC Decoding needs. This design win corroborates Ittiam’s focus towards addressing the next-generation video compression technologies demanded not just on smartphones but also on consumer devices such as set-top boxes, TVs, smartphones and tablets powered by embedded processors.
“We looked at multiple software solutions on HEVC with stringent requirements on performance and quality. The Ittiam solution matched our expectations, and better positions Realtek in the market now that we can offer the differentiation that HEVC provides in the form of optimized products from Ittiam,” said Realtek’s Executive Vice President
Ittiam’s HEVC Decoding solutions can also be seen by visiting our booth at MWC (8.1K24).
+1.408.520.9234 or +91.806.660.1140
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Amazon Prime Grabs Classic HBO TV Series
- Wellness Programs Grow More Popular With Employers
- Sales of New Homes Fell 14.5 Percent in March
- FedEx Sued Over Deadly California Bus Crash
- Procter & Gamble Income Up on Cost Cutting
- Obama Opens Japan Trip with Sushi Stop
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power