Ittiam’s optimized HEVC Decoder is selected and licensed by Realtek for their ARM CPU based TV and Set Top Box products
Ittiam’s solutions were actively evaluated by Realtek before the selection of Ittiam as the Intellectual Property provider for HEVC Decoding needs. This design win corroborates Ittiam’s focus towards addressing the next-generation video compression technologies demanded not just on smartphones but also on consumer devices such as set-top boxes, TVs, smartphones and tablets powered by embedded processors.
“We looked at multiple software solutions on HEVC with stringent requirements on performance and quality. The Ittiam solution matched our expectations, and better positions Realtek in the market now that we can offer the differentiation that HEVC provides in the form of optimized products from Ittiam,” said Realtek’s Executive Vice President
Ittiam’s HEVC Decoding solutions can also be seen by visiting our booth at MWC (8.1K24).
+1.408.520.9234 or +91.806.660.1140
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict