The results for the six months ended December included Foodcorp‚ which was not in the comparative period in the previous year.
In November last year
The company has been on a drive to build a diversified food business following the acquisition of
The company said it had delivered a reasonable trading performance amid tough conditions and constrained consumer spending, which slowed to its lowest level in five years during the reporting period.
Revenue from continuing operations for the six months for
All rights reserved.
Most Popular Stories
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Obama Imposes Sanctions on Russian Officials
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- Ford Flies High on Speed
- 'Walking Dead' Takes a Shocking Turn: Recap