The trading value of QR 4,140,641,470.29 this week is an increase by 49.53% compared to QR 2,769,099,307.46 last week, according to QE's weekly bulletin today.
The trading volume of 89,111,629 shares is an increase by 26.48% compared to 70,452,627 shares last week. The number of transactions increased 24.14% to 32,713 from 26,351 transactions last week.
The market capitalization of QR 623,914,015,025.04 is an increase by 3.47% as compared to QR 602,979,892,140.84 at the end of previous week.
Banks and financial services led the traded value this week with 28.44% of the total traded value. Industries accounted for 20.87%. Real Estate accounted for 17.72%, and Consumer Goods and Services accounted for 15.22%.
Real estate led the traded volume this week with 29.71% of the total traded volume. Banks and financial services accounted for 20.61%. Telecoms accounted for 20.21%. Consumer goods and services accounted for 12.27%.
Banks and financial services had the highest number of transactions this week with for 27.96% of the total transactions. Industries accounted for 21.62%. Consumer Goods and Services accounted for 17.08% and real estate accounted for 14.65%.
From the 42 listed companies, 31 ended this week higher nine fell and two remained unchanged.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation