Tenders are invited for Provision of operating systems, server application and end-user productivity tools
- end-user productivity tools: corporate- quality word processor, drawing/graphics application, spreadsheet, personal database, presentation application, web browser, email and scheduling client(s) (to include development/end-user customisation in a language compliant with .net.) - server applications: corporate-quality application server, database server, email and xml messaging, web server, proxy server, file and print, email and scheduling servers, remote access / thin client. Also corporate directory services for identification and authentication - operating systems: corporate-quality desktop and server operating systems - additional software: additional end-user productivity and server applications and operating systems that support or enhance osi~~~~s e-government and other programmes. The economic advantage of this additional software will be calculated by reference to the range and estimated relevance of products and relative costs.
Response deadline (Irish time)
Tender documents : T21058055.html
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez Dies at 87
- Chipotle Plans First Price Rise in 3 Years
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Earthlike Planet Found in Red Dwarf's Goldilocks Zone
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint