Minister for Water and Power
“The meeting will prove to be a milestone in concluding the project” that is expected to be materialize in 2018, the Pakistani embassy said.
The inter-governmental council of
The parties agreed, in principle, on the terms and conditions of the Power Purchase Agreement, conducted negotiations on the Master Agreement and at the same time initiated negotiations in electricity pricing. The progress on the bidding for the EPC was also reviewed during the meeting with satisfaction.
The negotiations round concluded with the signing of a resolution approving, in principle, the terms and conditions of the power purchase between the parties.
Under the transmission system, estimated to cost
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign