TeliaSonera International Carrier (TSIC), today announced it has expanded its worldwide network with a Point of Presence (PoP) in
TSIC has worked with Middle Eastern operators for over 20 years and now continues to build on its position as a major international voice aggregator and one of the top providers of Internet backbone routes to the region.
Partnering with Omantel is a natural step given
Ranked one of the top two global IP backbone providers by Internet intelligence authority Renesys, TSIC owns and operates its 100G-enabled, award-winning fiber network with over 200 PoPs worldwide and undergoing continuous network expansion.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation