Comptroller of the Currency Thomas Curry will address the most critical risks facing bankers today at the 2014
During this three-day program, bankers will hear from leading experts on issues ranging from operational risk to cyber attacks.
In addition to a keynote address by Comptroller Curry, attendees will hear from agency regulators and examiners about regulatory expectations for strong risk management programs. Other education sessions will feature topics including:
- Payments and the Art of Risk Management in 2014;
- Protecting Your Customers from Cross Channel Fraud;
- Putting Stress Tests to Practical Use;
- Top Compliance Risk Issues that Should Be on Every Risk Manager's Radar Screen; and
- Managing Interest Rate Risk.
This year the conference will kick-off with three "deep dive" sessions giving attendees the opportunity to delve into third party and operational risk:
- Deep Dive #1: Life Cycle of Third Party Risk Management;
- Deep Dive #2: Getting to "Strong" in Risk Management; and
- Deep Dive #3: New and Emerging Issues in Managing Operational Risk.
Registration for the conference is
For more information, please call ABA at 1-800-BANKERS or register online at aba.com/riskmgmt.
NOTE TO REPORTERS: Complimentary registration is available for qualified members of the press. For press credentials, contact
TNS 18EstebanLiz-140220-30FurigayJane-4642251 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text