UAC-PROP topped the losers chart at the close of the day's trading with a N0.72 share price loss. The firm's share price closed at N20.00 down from N20.72. The firm was followed by
The value of transactions after trading stood at 90.9 million after trading recorded in 296 deals. The volume of transactions stood at 9.39 million after the day's transactions. The Exchange's market capitalisation stood at 12.62 trillion while the Exchange's All Share Index, ASI, stood at 39, 298.37 after the day's trading.
AFRIPRUD led the top five most traded shares after Tuesday's transactions as it traded 3,571,585 shares valued at N12.9 million. WAPIC came second, trading 900, 810 shares valued at N873.4 million. FBNH came third, trading 798, 523 shares valued at N10.312 million. Fidelity traded 620, 795 shares valued at N1.396 million while UBCAP traded 439, 100 shares valued at N1. 128 million.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March