Nokia Pakistan recently launched the new Nokia Lumia 1520 and Nokia Lumia 1320, which are a marvel in imaging technology and brings the colourful Lumia experience on six-inch large displays. The launch of the Lumia phablets was coupled with the announcement of a unique reality show on the theme of travelling named Kuch Kar Dikha, where
The Nokia Lumia 1520 offers the latest imaging innovation from
People can bring their videos to life with Nokia Rich Recording, an unparalleled audio capture using four built-in microphones. With Microsoft Office built in, documents can be edited and shared easily for maximum productivity. The Nokia Lumia 1520 will be available in yellow, white, black and glossy red.
Another impactful offering is the new Nokia Lumia 1320 which sports a six-inch display, 5-megapixel camera and a 1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon™ S4 processor. It comes in stunning colours which are a signature feature of the Nokia Lumia range and extends the Nokia Camera app to another price range. The Nokia Lumia 1320 will be available in orange, yellow, white, and black.
Speaking on the occasion,
This time around, we have truly taken innovation and excitement to another level. We are introducing the new Nokia Lumia 1520 and Nokia Lumia 1320, which are used to capture moments from the travel show Kuch Kar Dikha. This is our way of introducing our devices in a unique mixture of adventure and thrill ".
At the launch of these amazing new devices, Nokia Pakistan also announced a thrilling expedition in the form of a travel show named Kuch Kar Dikha. The show depicts an epic journey of youngsters from different walks of life to savour the scenic beauty of
In its entirety, the eclectic blend of devices and a travelogue made this launch the most memorable one by Nokia Pakistan.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Google Q1 Earnings Dip as Ad Prices Slip
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- New Auto Plant to Create 155 Jobs in Kentucky
- Generating Solar Power in the Dark
- PepsiCo Q1 Profits Rise on Snack Sales, Cost Cuts