The semiconductor industry is moving to development and high volume manufacturing of sub-10 nm generation process devices, with the most critical layers exposed using ArF immersion scanners and incorporating multiple patterning. In order to reduce costs for chipmakers, exceptional scanner overlay matching capabilities are vital to ensuring maximum yield and productivity. The S630D builds upon the well-known Streamlign Platform, incorporating further developments in overlay and lens technology to deliver exceptional mix-and-match overlay accuracy, as well as new features enabling world-class throughput. The NSR-S630D is the most advanced scanner for high volume immersion applications, and fully satisfies aggressive sub-10 nm multiple patterning requirements.
With an unstoppable commitment to delivering innovative solutions that enable next-generation lithography, Nikon continues to introduce new scanners that satisfy device makers’ increasingly demanding performance and productivity requirements. “The NSR-S630D leverages proven immersion technology, incorporating key technological innovations to deliver overlay matching below 2.5 nm and throughput of more than 250 wafers per hour. These are all essential factors in enabling cost-effective multiple patterning at 10 nm and beyond for our customers,” stated
Since 1980, Nikon Corporation has been revolutionizing lithography with innovative products and technologies. The company is a worldwide leader in lithography equipment for the semiconductor manufacturing industry with more than 8,000 exposure systems installed worldwide. Nikon offers the most extensive selection of production-class photolithography systems serving the semiconductor industry.
Source: Nikon Corporation
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study