Students completing the program will be qualified to work at banks, investment management firms, consulting firms, investment banks, and financial planning firms.
Applications are being accepted immediately, with classes slated to begin this fall.
The program is suitable for:
* Recent undergraduates hoping to embark on careers in finance with additional preparation.
* Graduates in quantitative disciplines such as science, math or engineering who want to prepare for careers in finance.
* Students interested in obtaining the CFA charter or CFP certification.
* International students interested in studying in the U.S.
* Working professionals looking to add relevant financial analysis skills.
"The M.S. in finance is really geared toward those individuals who possess some background in finance, economics, accounting, mathematics or science, and are looking to take their careers to the next level," stated Dr.
Eight required classes provide a thorough foundation in the field of finance, with the ability to choose four electives in two tracks, based on a student's desired career path.
The Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) track is built on the CFA Level 1 curriculum and prepares students for careers in financial and investment management for institutions, and is recognized by the
The Certified Financial Planner (CFP) program focuses on money management for personal finance. As a result of
The master's program will utilize the advanced analytical capabilities of the
For more information, please call 716.286.8157 or email ude.aragain@tld.
CC AutoTriage10PkS-140220-30TacordaCheng-4642282 30TacordaCheng
Most Popular Stories
- Snowden Among Potential Pulitzer Prize Winners
- Nevada Rancher Discusses BLM Beef With Glenn Beck
- Grand Jury Seated in Rick Perry Ethics Case
- Miami Attorney Being Honored for Charity Work
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- What You Need to Know About Tax Day
- Pay TV Subscriptions Expected to Rise
- Boehner Mocked for 'Electile Dysfunction'
- U.S. Consumer Prices Rose Slightly in March
- Facebook Plans Mobile Payment Service