The “DiscoRobo” by Tosy was featured on NewsWatch as part of its 2014 Consumer Electronic Show Wrap Up, which took a look at the latest and coolest technology showcased at the trade show.
One of the more consistent obsessions consumers have in the technology world is in the field of robotics. From movies to novels, consumers have been waiting for the moment where robots truly are part of their everyday life. While they certainly are an integral part of advanced medicine, they’ve only recently been introduced to shoppers.
A simple but fun robot for kids was showcased at the Consumer Electronics Show by a Tosy Robotics. It’s called the DiscoRobo and it’s a dancing robot that can also talk and interact. It comes in four different colors and can be controlled with the DiscoRobo mobile app or a television remote control. For anyone that owns two DiscoRobos, they talk and dance together as well.
It was one of the few but popular robots on display at the 2014 Consumer Electronics Show in
NewsWatch is a weekly 30-minute consumer oriented television show that airs monthly on
The show airs in 180 markets nationwide as well as all of the top 20 broadcast markets in the country, and is the preferred choice for Satellite Media Tour and Video News Release Distribution.
For more information or to catch all the products reviewed at the 2014 Consumer Electronics Show, visit http://newswatchtv.com/ces-2014.html.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/newswatch/discorobo/prweb11600510.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Ukraine Crisis Sets U.S. Stocks Adrift
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps