The province says it has also inked a power assets and water rights purchase agreement with the mill.
The loan is fully repayable with about
The repayment will be spread out over 59 quarterly payments of
Under the agreement the mill is required to continue to operate, is responsible for environmental liabilities and must contribute to the employee pension plans.
The province says in addition to the loan announced today it has invested about
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- Arriola Takes Charge at SoCalGas
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday