The province says it has also inked a power assets and water rights purchase agreement with the mill.
The loan is fully repayable with about
The repayment will be spread out over 59 quarterly payments of
Under the agreement the mill is required to continue to operate, is responsible for environmental liabilities and must contribute to the employee pension plans.
The province says in addition to the loan announced today it has invested about
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property