Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The prepared nanocomposites are promising materials for supercapacitance application and also for solar energy harvesting systems."
For more information on this research see: Preparation Of Nickel Oxide Embedded Self Organized Titania Nanotubes Array By New Alginate Method As A Supercapacitor Electrode. Surface Review and Letters, 2013;20(6):80-85. Surface Review and Letters can be contacted at:
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting H.H. Dabaghi,
Keywords for this news article include: Nickel,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?