The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The products were applied in a hydrogenated amorphous silicon solar cell, and an external quantum efficiency of 0.04% was measured under the illumination of a 980 nm laser at 4.8 W/cm(2)."
For more information on this research see: Up-conversion luminescence in Yb3+-Er3+ co-doped PbF2 nanoparticles synthesized using the hydrothermal method.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting F. Yang, Zhengzhou Univ,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial