This 2.6 version has been updated to include new support for general file storage, which will allow users to upload and access more types of files to their Vectorworks Cloud Services or Dropbox-enabled storage and view them in the Cloud Services web portal or on a mobile device with Vectorworks Nomad.
In addition, infrastructure improvements will allow users to process complex files, which was not possible in prior versions. The speed of processing is now up to 12 times faster than before.
“We added integration with Dropbox to the last version of Vectorworks Cloud Services, and now the addition of general file storage is another innovative step forward that will allow our users to save time by storing a broader range of information,” said
Vectorworks Nomad is available for iOS, Android and Kindle Fire devices and can be downloaded from the
Vectorworks Cloud Services is available to members of the Vectorworks Service Select subscription program. To learn more, please visit http://www.vectorworks.net/cloudservices.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11599347.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Fiat Chrysler to Build 3 Jeeps in China
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- Hawaii is Genetically Engineered Crop Flash Point