This 2.6 version has been updated to include new support for general file storage, which will allow users to upload and access more types of files to their Vectorworks Cloud Services or Dropbox-enabled storage and view them in the Cloud Services web portal or on a mobile device with Vectorworks Nomad.
In addition, infrastructure improvements will allow users to process complex files, which was not possible in prior versions. The speed of processing is now up to 12 times faster than before.
“We added integration with Dropbox to the last version of Vectorworks Cloud Services, and now the addition of general file storage is another innovative step forward that will allow our users to save time by storing a broader range of information,” said
Vectorworks Nomad is available for iOS, Android and Kindle Fire devices and can be downloaded from the
Vectorworks Cloud Services is available to members of the Vectorworks Service Select subscription program. To learn more, please visit http://www.vectorworks.net/cloudservices.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11599347.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?