GAIC presently owns approximately 51.7% of the outstanding shares of NATL.
That same day, Mr.
An article published on Seeking Alpha on
Wohl & Fruchter’s investigation concerns the fairness of the consideration being offered to NATL shareholders, the adequacy of the procedures adopted by the NATL Board to respond to GAIC’s offer, and whether GAIC, as a controlling shareholder, has breached its fiduciary duties to minority public shareholders.
Persons with relevant information, and NATL shareholders with questions about this investigation, are invited to contact our Firm by calling 866.833.6245, or contacting the attorney below.
Additional information, including the Schedules 14D9 filed by NATL and Spachman, is available at http://www.wohlfruchter.com/cases/natl.
About Wohl & Fruchter
This release may be deemed to constitute attorney advertising.
Most Popular Stories
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Senators Reach Deal on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Deborah Hersman Quits NTSB
- Biden Considers Mediation in Venezuela
- Swedish Journalist Nils Horner Shot Dead in Kabul
- Bob Crow Remembered as Shrewd Champion of Union Workers
- 'Titanfall' XBox Debut Has Microsoft Fired Up
- Job Openings Less Than Expected in January
- El Empleo Rebota: La Columna Cohen