Blue Loan Services explains that the rising rates are a sign that it might be best for most borrowers to lock in their loans as soon as they can. The predictions for 2014 all have mortgage rates rising, and while they have had a somewhat downward trend in February, the new increase is a reminder that any downward movement should be seen as a good opportunity to lock in a better rate, and is not necessarily the new state of things in the mortgage world.
Blue Loan Services can help those who wish to lock in today’s low mortgage rates to find the best possible loans for their situation and work quickly to get approved so that they can avoid higher rates down the line. Their fast online loan application and documentation portal makes it simple for clients to submit their application and keep track of their loan’s progress. With a reputation for fast, reliable and courteous service, the company’s team of experienced loan officers can be especially useful during this time of uncertainty.
For more information on how Blue Loan Services can help
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/blue-loan-services/mortgage-rates/prweb11604544.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'