Assets in the nation's retail money market mutual funds fell
Assets in institutional money market funds fell
The seven-day average yield on money market mutual funds was unchanged at 0.01 percent from the previous week, according to Money Fund Report, a service of iMoneyNet Inc. in
The 30-day yield and the 30-day compounded yield were both unchanged at 0.01 percent, Money Fund Report said Wednesday.
The average maturity of portfolios held by money market mutual funds fell to 47 days from 48 days the prior week.
The online service Bankrate.com said its survey of 100 leading commercial banks, savings and loan associations and savings banks in the nation's 10 largest markets showed the annual percentage yield available on money market accounts was unchanged from the week before at 0.11 percent.
Bankrate.com said the annual percentage yield on six-month certificates of deposit was unchanged from a week ago at 0.15 percent. One-year CD yields were also flat at 0.23 percent, and the yield on two-year CDs was unchanged at 0.37 percent. The five-year yield fell to 0.80 percent from 0.81 percent.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Ukraine Crisis Sets U.S. Stocks Adrift
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps