Modulo, a leading provider of technology governance, risk and compliance (GRC) solutions, announced today three new partnerships that expand Modulo’s presence in the retail, payment card and services, and energy industry sectors. These partners include Mandem, a leading IT Audit and Information Security consulting services and PCI QSA assessment company, and SigmaFlow, a provider of real-time evidentiary NERC compliance management software.
As the largest independent provider of Technology GRC solutions, Modulo has built an extensive network of over 80 partners worldwide that both use and deploy the award-winning Modulo Risk Manager software. These partners, including the Big Four consulting firms, offer specialized value-added services customers in a wide variety of industries and uses ranging from Regulatory Compliance to IT Risk, Third-Party Risk, Enterprise Risk and Business Continuity Management.
According to a newly released independent analyst report, Modulo’s solution “has great GRC breadth and depth, offering strong integration capabilities and addressing vertical market needs through strategic consulting and business partners. Modulo also has some of the most diverse use cases in the market.” (The Forrester Wave™: Governance, Risk and Compliance Platforms, Q1 2014,
The new partnerships enable CSOs, CISOs, CIOs and CROs to benefit from the following industry-specific solutions:
• PCI DSS Assessments for Merchants, Payment Card Providers and Payment Service Providers: Level 1 merchants who process over 6 million Visa transactions a year must undergo a PCI assessment performed by a Qualified Security Assessor (QSA). Mandem uses Modulo Risk Manager to provide PCI QSA assessment consulting services including gap analysis, requirements scoping, audit automation and remediation. Mandem specializes in Information technology and IT security and threat management.
• NERC CIP and 693 Compliance for Utilities: U.S. utilities are required by NERC (
“We welcome Mandem and SigmaFlow to the Modulo partner community and look forward to working with them to extend our presence in the
Modulo Risk Manager, which earned the top 5-star rating from
Modulo is a leading global enterprise provider of technology governance, risk and compliance (GRC) management solutions. Hundreds of organizations around the world leverage the award-winning Modulo Risk Manager™ as a flexible and affordable approach to manage risk, compliance, and business continuity across the enterprise and extended enterprise of third-party relationships. Customers span the financial, health care, retail, manufacturing, higher-education, telecom, energy and government sectors and include BASF, BC Hydro,
Visit http://www.modulo.com and follow Modulo on Twitter @Modulo_Intl.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11603424.htm
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Amazon Prime Grabs Classic HBO TV Series
- Sales of New Homes Fell 14.5 Percent in March
- Procter & Gamble Income Up on Cost Cutting
- Obama Opens Japan Trip with Sushi Stop
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter
- FedEx Sued Over Deadly California Bus Crash
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power
- Hollywood Bets Big Again on Summer Movies
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD