The company's Chief Executive Officer, Ms Devotha Minz, told the 'Daily News' in an interview that K-Finance would be providing loans ranging between 200,000/- and 50m/- to entrepreneurs and individuals.
"The initiative aims at empowering low income earners to have decent homes," she said.
Ms Minz said further that her microfinance firm has so far disbursed loans to more than 3,000 people since its establishment in 2008.
She said SMEs have low default rate as 98 per cent of borrowers repay the loans. It is estimated that all the Microfinance Institutions (MFIs) in
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Coachella's Young Audience a Marketers Paradise
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap