Korn singer Jonathan Davis is telling anyone who will listen that President Obama is using pop stars like Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber and Kanye West to further his agenda and establish himself as a dictator.
During an appearance on The Alex Jones Show, hosted by prominent conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, Davis was asked about a new music video for Korn's "Spike in My Veins" song. The video is full of shots of Cyrus and other pop culture stars interspersed with images of news reports and major political figures.
"For a long time, I've been into what's going on with our country ... It seems really sad that everybody's so asleep and oblivious to the fact that the country uses the media to capture people's attention or take away from the fact that what's going on with our country," Davis said.
"It really freaked me out when the whole Miley Cyrus thing was going on, and when that went down, [President] Barack [Obama] passed that new law that he can imprison anyone he wants and he doesn't have to charge them and he can keep them as long as he wants."
Davis then elaborated on the president specifically.
"Nobody cares what's going on behind the closed doors when Obama makes all these crazy laws that take away more and more of our privacy. It'll make you more of a dictator," he said.
"I mean, I've said it before. I think he's an Illuminati puppet, It just doesn't make sense, the whole thing. The guy comes from out of nowhere, he gets made president, all this stuff starts happening. I don't know ... It just didn't make sense to me. And to top top it off, I'm not really a political person, I don't know much about it, I'm just worried about my privacy and my children's privacy. This being America, we're supposed to be the 'land of the free,' and it's becoming a police state. I just want us to become the country we used to be."
Davis made similar statements when he was asked about the video by TMZ at LAX.
Original headline: Korn singer Jonathan Davis: Obama is using Cyrus, Bieber and West
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder