The Irish Government of the CIO signed a 3.3 million memorandum of understanding (MoU) with
The deal prevents key offices of the state falling prey to hackers, when the software giant officially pulls the plug on support of its operating system.
The CIO at the
There are 4 main departments that could be vulnerable to cyber attacks from
The government signed a MoU with
The final price was value for money for the taxpayer, following extensive negotiations, where the price was fixed was haggled down from the initial 14.2 million to 3.3 million.
Most Popular Stories
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California