Intown Coffee (http://www.intowncoffee.com) a player in the online artisan coffee subscription service and Store Startup (http://storestartup.com) an e-commerce software company, have announced a partnership to improve Intown Coffee’s online subscription experience.
This partnership brings together Intown Coffee’s pursuit of a great cup of joe and Store Startup’s desire to streamline and improve the online shopping experience for coffee fans around the world.
“One would think that finding an e-commerce solution that also provides subscription-based services would be an easy task,” said
The strategic agreement between Intown Coffee and Store Startup will provide consumers with the latest and easiest to use tools to start, stop, pause and manage their subscription.
Store Startup’s subscription software was developed by
Store Startup has a strong focus on the latest web technologies in the intricacies of online subscription services,” said
About Intown Coffee (http://www.intowncoffee.com) -- Intown Coffee, located in
You can learn more about Intown Coffee’s products and services at http://www.intowncoffee.com/coffee-subscription.
About Store Startup -- Store Startup, located in
You can learn more about Store Startup’s subscription software http://storestartup.com/subscription-software.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/intown-coffee/store-startup/prweb11600182.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence